Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Rain poem

The rain is out in the cold will I am inside feeling warm in my home. When I'm inside my home I smell the sweet fragrance of delicious food. As I touch the door knob my sister jumps out and say boo, in a lound voice. As I walk I see my mum cooking and my dad cleaning. I felt very very gratitude. As I slept I got colder and colder, the wind started howling. I was frightened but then my mum came and everyone evacuated the house, it was like there was a thunder storm. I was horrified but everyone went back in the house. I went straight to sleep.Image result for raining at night

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angellynah,I like your poem about the rain. I like how you used different words instead of basic ones your writing is really interesting. Great Poem!
    😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Angellynah, keep it up with the creative writing well done on your Rain poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem Angellynah! I'm confused about why people were evacuated though? Was there a fire alarm?
    Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete